SMB

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: SMB

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 pm

> This is my Zyxel NAS325
> Tap on it and I get the No Directories message.

I see. Thank you for the details. It means that Neutron did not manage to enumerate shares of your Zyxel. There might be only 2 reasons: authentication, or unsupported SMB/CIFS dialect. I think it is likely authentication issue. Do you have any setting in your Zyxel which allows to change authentication mode: user level, share level? Also next update of Neutron will support additional logging which will help to debug such problem, this update along with some other fixes will be posted to BB World on this week and hopefully approved on next. Then to enable logging you will need:

1) create folder named NeutronMP in /shared/misc, so it would be /shared/misc/NeutroMP
2) create folder named logs in /shared/misc/NeutronMP, so it would be /shared/misc/NeutroMP/logs
3) when Neutron is restarted it will populate /shared/misc/NeutroMP with database files, and /shared/misc/NeutroMP/logs with logs.

Then, having log files it will be easier to find out the reason of the problem.

mikeywilliams

Post by mikeywilliams » Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm

I got the update Neutron this morning, created the folders and now have a couple of log files.
Hopefully they are attached

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 am

Unfortunately do not see your log files. Would you please e-mail them to: neutronmp@gmail.com