bluetooth A2DP

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
skitungen

bluetooth A2DP

Post by skitungen » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:19 am

Greetings all!!

Firstly, THANK you so much for this great piece of software. Love it!

Though, in the past 2 or so updates something has changed, or it is that I switched ROM. Can't remember when I switched ROM.
I am currently using the latest NEON version on my Samsung Galaxy S III mini with a custom ROM (always had custom). Along with it I use a Sony MW600 bluetooth headset. And I can no longer see on it which song is currently playing, and it always used to display that information.

I've tried different settings with zero result. That makes me a sad panda.

Anyone else had this problem or is my current custom ROM?

Thanks for any help provided!

/skitungen

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: bluetooth A2DP

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi Skitungen!

> switched ROM

Yes, it is the problem. If you have old one you could try it and check if problem is fixed. Neutron did not have changes regarding metadata passing to the OS, so if it worked before but after ROM stopped then ROM is the reason. Some ROMs do not have AVRCP 1.3 profile included.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

skitungen

Re: bluetooth A2DP

Post by skitungen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Hi Skitungen!

> switched ROM

Yes, it is the problem. If you have old one you could try it and check if problem is fixed. Neutron did not have changes regarding metadata passing to the OS, so if it worked before but after ROM stopped then ROM is the reason. Some ROMs do not have AVRCP 1.3 profile included.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

Thank you for referring me to AVRCP, which is now a piece of somthing I could restore. It was stripped from this light weight rom.
It now works as it should! :D