Cue and Flac file

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
zaurux

Cue and Flac file

Post by zaurux » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, i'm a new user and i have some flac full album with cue sheet but Neutron doesn't see it... only one file !!
Ex: AC-DC - T.N.T. (australian remaster).cue with AC-DC - T.N.T. (australian remaster).flac

zaurux

Re: Cue and Flac file

Post by zaurux » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm

I think is UPNP server which filter cue sheets !! :(

koldoon

Post by koldoon » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am

I have the same problem.
I have Synology 1513+ and its own Audio Station sees CUE sheets in folders with FLAC files and properly shows songs from CUE files. Though when I add these folders into Media Library of Neutron Music Player on my iPhone 6s (latest iOS installed) the player shows me just one FLAC file in a folder.
I added such folder into Documents folder through iTunes and the player showed me songs, so I think the problem is on NAS side.
Has anyone found how to solve the issue?
Thank you in advance.

Michelag

Post by Michelag » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:02 pm

koldoon wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am
I have the same problem.
I have Synology 1513+ and its own Audio Station sees CUE sheets in folders with FLAC files and properly shows songs from CUE files. Though when I add these folders into Media Library of Neutron Music Player on my iPhone 6s (latest iOS installed) the player shows me just one FLAC file in a folder.
I added such folder into Documents folder through iTunes and the player showed me songs, so I think the problem is on NAS side.
Has anyone found how to solve the issue?
Thank you in advance.
Add a webdav server. Nor Ftp nor upnp work.