What HD Music Player Hardware?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Beakman

What HD Music Player Hardware?

Post by Beakman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 am

I've had enoughof this great app Neutron crashing on the FiiO X7. I don't blame the app, I blame the crappy implementation of the Android OS and its meager 1 gig ram. I have had no issues with BlackBerry or android phones with Neutron installed, but I guess it's too much to ask of a dedicated music player.
Can anyone recommend a good quality high-definition digital music player that can handle Neutron music player without crashing, locking, randomly muting, etc?
Grrrrrrr!

LudoLVG

Re: What HD Music Player Hardware?

Post by LudoLVG » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:43 pm

i have some kind of problems with Neutron App on my X7. Sometimes the app doesn't load and stop at 90% (but I think it is a problem linked to the sd and to the Fiio X7 itself).

But what is the others bugs you talk too ? This afternoon, Neutron could not read some kind of files (Flac 24 bits) but read perfectly mp3 and DSD files LOL. But i restart and it works now, until how much time... I don't know LOL

Beakman

Re: What HD Music Player Hardware?

Post by Beakman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:54 am

Fixed! Got a new FiiO X7 II, that additional 1G of ram seems to make a lot of difference. Granted I just started using the X7II and haven't bogged it down with apps. Neutron is working very well on it, and file transfers from the PC are snappy as well.