Why are playlists not recognised

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
ostenwarren

Why are playlists not recognised

Post by ostenwarren » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Hello everyone, i am trying to import a playlist created in Jriver media centre to neutron. Neutron shows the playlist under the playlist section, but shows no files/songs in the playlist. I have tried exporting the playlist in the following formats:
Html
Csv
Asx
M3u simple
M3u extended
M3u8
Wpl

In all cases the playlist is selectable but none of the 444 songs show up.

Can someone please point me in the right direction as this is very frustrating. All other media playersrecognise the playlists so i cant understand why neutron wont.

Thanks and regards
Warren

ostenwarren

Re: Why are playlists not recognised

Post by ostenwarren » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:16 am

Hi all, I just figured out the problem. I need to remap the file locations of each song in the playlist (edit, replace) to match the android file structure, then everything appears to work as expected. I never had to do this for any other music player, but at least it is fairly simple to fix.

gomlooc

Post by gomlooc » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

Hi mate.

I'm having the same problem as you when trying to import playlists from JRiver. They are showing up in Neutron, along with an accurate file count, but no songs show when I enter the playlist. I looked for an edit/replace menu in both JRiver and Neutron but wasn't able to find one or I've possibly misunderstood you. Would you be able to explain the exact way you managed to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Grossmeister_T

Post by Grossmeister_T » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:38 am

Could you solve the issue?