[INVESTIGATING] Equalizer Presets bugs

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
hermes127

[INVESTIGATING] Equalizer Presets bugs

Post by hermes127 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello,
first I want to congratulate you for the excellent work,this is a great app!THANK YOU!
But...
when I use my equalizer presets I have to change the presets to each track because at the end of each track the equalizer reset the parameter to default.So my questions are:
How can I set a specific preset for more song?
How can I delete a preset?
Can you put a function to be able to associate the tracks to a preset?

I use a twenty presets for listening to different kinds of music and I would be very grateful if you can help me.
Thank you.

Best Regards Alberto

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Equalizer Presets bugs

Post by dmitrykos » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Alberto!

> How can I set a specific preset for more song?

There is no such functionality yet but you can bind preset to album: Playlist screen -> Albums -> long press on album and use BIND EQ button. The same can be done for Folders.

> How can I delete a preset?

Go to presets window (through Settings or press on EQ top label above EQ sliders). There long press on preset entry and you will see corresponding actions.

> Can you put a function to be able to associate the tracks to a preset?

Yes, it is possible. Will put into dev. to-do.

> the presets to each track because at the end of each track the equalizer reset the parameter to default

I tried to reproduce but for me chosen preset and its setup is not reset when songs are changing. Could you please advise exacts steps to reproduce such behavior. Also would you please mention whether you are running Android, or Blackberry OS.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

hermes127

Post by hermes127 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Dmitri,
thank you for you fast response,I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1 rooted.

> Go to presets window (through Settings or press on EQ top label above EQ sliders). There long press on preset entry and you will see corresponding actions.
When I enter into the presets I have the following options: Rename - Edit - Duplicate - Done
and the output mode: Speaker - Jack - A2DP
nothing about delete.

> Playlist screen -> Albums -> long press on album and use BIND EQ button. The same can be done for Folders.
OK in this way works but I think it's easier to implement a function that can help in selecting the presets to be associated to a single track or the whole album.
Thank you for your support.

Regards Alberto

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 am

> nothing about delete

Try scrolling the list, Delete button is in the bottom and thus hidden. May be it worth implementing some UI element which would indicate that list has entries above/below borders.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: [INVESTIGATING] Equalizer Presets bugs

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Donvendetta! Are there any steps which allow to reproduce such behavior, would you please advise. Also may be you could e-mail your eq_presets.xml to neutronmp@gmail.com? You can take it in path:

/sdcard/Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp