Playlists

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
blaubär

Re: Playlists

Post by blaubär » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:01 am

Kurt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 am
What is special about the Queue playlist and why would/could someone use it?
See this topic about The Queue in the Manual .

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 am

Kurt wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:48 am
Also by now (probably by trying out the the different options that pop up when pressing the three dots in the left bottom of the screen), my playlists have al been scrambled. Months of careful building up is now destroyed.
1. Is there any way to repair them?
2. Would there be a back-up option?
3. Is there somewhere a comprehensive manual or tutorial on how to work with playlists and all of their options and settings?

I can understand that for someone who knows the ins and outs of Neutron, it is all fairly easy and self explanetory. But for the average user with little or no knowlegde about Neutron, the system can be quite daunting, very puzzling and rather confusing. :oops: So, any help would be appreciated.
This topic here is the existing documentation about playlists. There is a list of topics which stand in for a Manual until someone writes a proper one. Which probably won't happen :D - see User Guide? .

Ronin69

Post by Ronin69 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:00 pm

Nervous to try playlists again, as it froze my application with errors last time. A reinstall cleared the errors, but not looking to be a beta tester.
Maybe when I retire and I have nothing to do for a day.

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:36 pm

Ronin69 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:00 pm
but not looking to be a beta tester.
Playlists aren't new, and there haven't been any changes recently. Afaik everthing works well. Should you encounter a bug please tell us.