Uodated, and now can't authenticate account

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
BerlinFiioFan

Uodated, and now can't authenticate account

Post by BerlinFiioFan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:36 pm

Hello -

I have a Fiio M9, and I recently updated to the latest version. I am now getting a "Trial Expired" error message.

(I should add that this is probably the 2nd or 3rd upgrade since I purchased the app...and it's always worked fine, until now.)

In the Account page of the Help section I see two lines:
Google
NeutronID
<myemailaddress>

The line with my email address is in yellow.

If I hit the gear icon, I see a field for login and password. Both are filled in.

Super frustrating! I have restarted the device, waited 20 minutes, but it still does not authenticate. Why not?

blaubär

Re: Uodated, and now can't authenticate account

Post by blaubär » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:32 am

What store did you buy from ? Pay Pro ? Google Play Store ?

blaubär

Re: Uodated, and now can't authenticate account

Post by blaubär » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:34 am

Q: I purchased Neutron via PayPro but still getting Trial Expired?

A: Starting from the 2.17 version Neutron Player supports the license checking using NeutronID only. It is a very simple approach which requires only a license e-mail account and password which you need to register in the Neutron Console. If version of Neutron is 2.16 or lower, use the obsolete method below.

PayPro users: you have to activate account in the Neutron Console and then use the same account and password to activate an application (settings -> Help -> Account -> NeutronID). NeutronID is the only valid activation method (except app store itself) starting from the 2.17 version for Neutron Player and 1.03 version for Recorder (it is not supported on 2.16 or earlier!). To active your account in the Neutron Console enter the license e-mail account into Email field and anything for a password to initiate the password reset procedure. Then activate your account using the activation link sent to your e-mail account.

More details please read in this article of the FAQ.