how to clear playback tracks?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
pinkbecca

how to clear playback tracks?

Post by pinkbecca » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:24 pm

hi, when playing songs through FOLDERS section or any other category and not putting songs to the playback queue, the songs just stick there, how can I clear the playback of the songs when they are not in the queue?

for the Android app please.

blaubär

Re: how to clear playback tracks?

Post by blaubär » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:07 pm

This isn't specific for the platform: Neutron has something called "Queue", which is a queue, but which you generally won't use for playing ( if you absolutely insist you can use it for all playing, but that's not Neutron's concept for the Queue ), see here .

pinkbecca

Post by pinkbecca » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm

sorry I wasn't clear with my issue, I love the "Queue" feature and always use it, what I meant was when I'm not using the Queue and I just playback directly pressing on the song or album inside the library or artists or folders, once the songs stop playing they are still showing in the playback screen, what I'd like to do is to clear them like what the Queue option allows me to do, it just annoys me because once my Bluetooth headset connects then the music in the playback screen starts again, is there any way to clear the list once I finish listening?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:43 pm

You were clear with your issue, but my answer wasn't that good :-) : Neutron doesn't use A queue for playing ( as long as you don't use THE Queue ) so there's no reason why songs should vanish after playing. What you can do - perhaps that helps in case you want to see other songs after the current list has ended - is change the playback mode :

playback-mode.jpg
playback-mode.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 770 times
But whatever you do - playing from the library doesn't change the library, so when you play an album or all songs of an artist or a folder then the songs won't just vanish after playing. That is also valid for playlists ( other than The Queue ), they are also a part of the persistent library.

pinkbecca

Post by pinkbecca » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:34 pm

I understand now, thank you for your help.