Internet connection required?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
RobSys

Internet connection required?

Post by RobSys » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:54 am

Hi...
I am using a hi-res DAP that does not have an internal phone. I do connect to my network at home however.

Before I purchase Neutron, (via PayPro), will I be able to use Neutron outside of my wifi zone? i.e. Can I use the app without an internet connection? Or..., is an internet connection required for registration validation?

Thanks,

Rob :?:

blaubär

Re: Internet connection required?

Post by blaubär » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:16 am

Afaik only one activation is necessary, from then on you can happily use Neutron offline .

RobSys

Internet coonection required (again)?

Post by RobSys » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:59 am

Hi all...

Before I purchased Neutron, I asked if an internet connection is required to use the program....

The response from "blaubar" was only once off to activate the player. (see below).

Having recently made several long distance trips over several days I found that the player stops working with it stating that the "Trial period has expired".

This is rather frustrating when one is many miles from home... Since i am using a DAP that does not have the ability to connect to the internet, I usually have to use a different player when I'm on the road for an extended period...

Clearly the advice from "blaubar" was incorrect and an internet connection IS required for periodic player activation/confirmation.

Rob :(
Neutron.png
Neutron.png (40.39 KiB) Viewed 693 times

blaubär

Re: Internet coonection required (again)?

Post by blaubär » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:22 am

I suggest you do as described in Q: I purchased Neutron via PayPro but still getting Trial Expired?. If - after that - Neutron doesn't grant access without internet connection I suggest you contact neutronmp@gmail.com .