Update Player ?

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Mattee

Update Player ?

Post by Mattee » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Good day, I have purchased Neutron separately for each of my devices. I was rarely using it because although it's really great, it' was too hard to set up to work as I wanted. (Play By Genre, Randomly). I think? I got it working again. My question is my version(s) are a few years old, is it beneficial (or) possible to upload newer updated versions? Or just use what I have?
Thanks!

blaubär

Re: Update Player ?

Post by blaubär » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Mattee wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:16 pm
I have purchased Neutron separately for each of my devices. [...] My question is my version(s) are a few years old
For general information see here . In short: a license is valid for an unlimited number of installations - you'll have to use the store where you bought the license and the email you used to buy it. Example: if you bought Neutron from the Google Play Store identifying yourself as this-is-me@gmail.com then you can install Neutron on as many devices and as often as you like provided they sport the Google Play Store and you can identify yourself to Google as this-is-me@gmail.com .

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Mattee wrote:
is it beneficial (or) possible to upload newer updated versions? Or just use what I have?
I strongly suggest using the latest available version as Neutron constantly is being improved, see the release notes .

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Mattee wrote:
I was rarely using it because although it's really great, it' was too hard to set up to work as I wanted.
Have a look at the manual .