my usb dac beam 2 se can not used with netron

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
mathmodel

my usb dac beam 2 se can not used with netron

Post by mathmodel » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:12 pm

when i play music with netron on meizu pro 5 its stop while i play in original music player on meizu it can play, how can i solving this problem, thank you.

blaubär

Re: my usb dac beam 2 se can not used with netron

Post by blaubär » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:41 pm

mathmodel wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:12 pm
when i play music with netron on meizu pro 5 its stop
Could you please tell use more about your configuration and the "stop" ? What exactly happens ? Does it work with wired or bluetooth headphones ? As to the USB DAC Beam 2: that might not be supported by Neutron :
wzx wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:44 am
Just more information :
When I plugin the Huawei CM20 with my headset, Android gives a notification that "Type-C analog headset connected".
With Audirect Beam, it says "Uncertified Type-C digital headset connected".
The Beam is not certified by Huawei, but at least it's seen as digital.
I suggest you ask neutronmp@gmail.com for clarification.

MrShhh

Hilidac Audirect Beam 3 PRO clicking

Post by MrShhh » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:27 am

Hi

Long time user, have been using Neutron for years with different small usb-dac without any bigger issues.
The other day I got my new Hilidac Audirect Beam 3 PRO and have been playing with it over the weekend and unfortunately there seems to be some compatibility issue with Neutron.

When running it in "direct USB access" mode it sort of "clicks" about every 1-3 seconds, but running it in "normal" mode it works fine. I have tested 2 different phones, both Samsung (S9/Note 9) with latest official patches and it doesn't seem to mather what type of media format it is. I have also tested the DAC in a computer without issues.

I will try USB Audio Player PRO when I have time but I really don't want to switch player so if anyone have any suggestions how to solve it I would appreciate it.

Update, can now confirm that there is no clicking when using USB Audio Player PRO so the issue must be with Neutron. Also tried to switch to 32-bit processing in Neutron but it didn't change anything.

blaubär

Re: Hilidac Audirect Beam 3 PRO clicking

Post by blaubär » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:12 am

MrShhh wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:27 am
Update, can now confirm that there is no clicking when using USB Audio Player PRO so the issue must be with Neutron. Also tried to switch to 32-bit processing in Neutron but it didn't change anything.
I suggest you tell neutronmp@gmail.com about this incompatibility.

mathmodel

Re: my usb dac beam 2 se can not used with netron

Post by mathmodel » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:56 pm

thank you for everbody that try to help me, i only test with wire headphone sony ex800 and estrotect lyra classic when i open neutron and try to use beam 2 se type c dac the music that i play will stop and can not play song but neutron app not hang on the other hand when i used with usb audio pro in lg v20 its can run . beam 2 se dac can used with orginal audio player in meizu pro 5