Migrating from trial

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
ToddHaugen

Migrating from trial

Post by ToddHaugen » Sun May 08, 2022 9:41 pm

I started using Neutron player at the airport and decided I liked it while I was on a plane. It was a long flight so I spent several hours, literally, building playlists. I have over 200gb of music on my phone so it takes a while... Today my trial ended so I purchased the app expecting a seamless migration of my media approvals and playlists. This is not the case, I have to approve every folder in my music library and I cannot see how to migrate my playlists. Makes me question purchasing the app as it sounds great but the usability is not as good as other apps. I have a LG V60 with built in DAC and high end audio technical headphones so audio quality is important. I am praying that I do not have to do all that manual stuff again... How can I migrate my library permissions and my playlists from the trial version?

blaubär

Re: Migrating from trial

Post by blaubär » Mon May 09, 2022 4:30 am

Your Android version is > 10 ? Then have a look here. Probably the trial version has a build that doesn't force you to use Scoped File Access, and you could circumvent the issue by installing a generic version, see the link.