USB DAC always ask to connect

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
masterload

USB DAC always ask to connect

Post by masterload » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:19 pm

Hello

I use a Huawei Matepad 11. To connect my Headphones, i must use a USB-C Adapter to 3,5mm. This one is with a DAC.

And always i plugin my Headphone it ask me:

1. Neutron Player open when this usb device is connected? (with option always)

2. App Neutron Player grant access to the USB device? (with option always)

If i klick yes i can hear good Sound with Neutron. But if i close the app, no other source will work with Headphone.
I must first unplug than plugin and cancel the 2 questions. Now i have Sound on Headphone with all other Sources.

But if i check the option to always on connect, it is by default. Only sound on Headphones with Neutron will work.

I checkt the Connect settings. Unchecked all settings in: start when an output is connected.
Under Hardware settings i can uncheck USB.

But the Messages on plugin keep coming always back.

And this is only with Neutron.

It's annoying when these messages come up every time, If you want to listen Youtube, or playing a Game.

What can i do? The connect must only work if i open the Neutron app.

Thanks

EDIT: FIXT IT BY INSTALLING THIS APP FROM HERE: NeutronMP_ARM64_USB_NO_DEF.apk

herrkac

Re: USB DAC always ask to connect

Post by herrkac » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:18 am

Go to phone options, apps, apps, choose neutron player from listing then click "open by default" and there click "clear defaults". Now after connecting your headphones you will see those 2 pop up questions again.

Edit: looks like i was to hasty, and did not exactly answer your question,but this pop up thing is Android feature not neutron itself. You can ask Google what were they thinking implementing this annoying thing