Output music to DLNA device failed.

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
civin

Output music to DLNA device failed.

Post by civin » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:27 am

I tried to output music to a UPnP/DLNA device on my local network, such as Huawei Sound X. This app can show the device in the list, but I failed to make it work.

blaubär

Re: Output music to DLNA device failed.

Post by blaubär » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:26 am

Could you elaborate ? E.g. did you get any error message ?

Iharёk

Post by Iharёk » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:24 am

Добрый день! У меня тоже не работает функция вывода звука на стороннее устройство через WiFi. При открытии в меню раздела "Вывод на", происходит поиск устройства, сверху экрана начинает двигаться красная шкала, но через некоторое время она зависает, при этом, иногда устройство успевает найтись, но всегда плэйер виснет, а звук иногда прорывается на устройство рывками. Плэйер зависает наглухо. Закрыть его обычным способом невозможно. Помогает только принудительное закрытие или перезагрузка телефона. Все остальные функции плэйера работают нормально. Что делать?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:36 am

[ translated by Google: Good afternoon The function of outputting sound to a third-party device via WiFi also does not work for me. When you open the "Output to" section in the menu, a device is searched, a red scale starts moving from the top of the screen, but after a while it freezes, while sometimes the device manages to be found, but the player always hangs, and the sound sometimes breaks through to the device in jerks. The player freezes tightly. It is impossible to close it in the usual way. Only forced closing or rebooting the phone helps. All other functions of the player work fine. What to do? ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:41 am

Do I understand correctly, that there's a device in your WLAN that you'd expect Neutron to find and use for output, but Neutron doesn't find anything ? Or does it find the intended target device, starts the output but cannot maintain it ?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:51 am

You could try to change network parameters

20230324_084943.jpg
20230324_084943.jpg (74.75 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Like in this case of input from the cloud:
Dryst wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:07 am
I just played high definition FLAC files from my pCloud music library. I had to increase both pre-load and buffer to maximum. With the default settings all playback failed. Once I increased both, playback was perfect.

Iharёk

Post by Iharёk » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:46 am

blaubär wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:41 am
Do I understand correctly, that there's a device in your WLAN that you'd expect Neutron to find and use for output, but Neutron doesn't find anything ? Or does it find the intended target device, starts the output but cannot maintain it ?
Правильно понимаете, устройство есть, Neutron его находит. Проблема в том, что Neutron зависает при попытке передачи звука на это устройство.

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:06 pm

[ translated bey Google: You understand correctly, there is a device, Neutron finds it. The problem is that Neutron hangs when trying to send audio to this device. ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Okay, then I suggest you try to increase Buffer Size and Buffer Preload in "Settings > Network". If need be feel free to contact neutronmp@gmail.com for further analysis.

Iharёk

Post by Iharёk » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:18 am

Добрый день! Я понял в чём проблема! Я пытаюсь передать звук на устройство Zeppelin Air. Тут нужна технология передачи Air Play. У Android с этим проблема. Эта технология передачи звука разработана и запатентована только для MAC OC и iPhone. Я решил этот вопрос с помощью стороннего приложения для Android. Вот оно: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rmusic.pro
Было бы гораздо удобнее, если бы и вы доработали Neutron под Air Play. Мне кажется, что при использовании дополнительного приложения теряется качество звука при передаче.