Neutron MP folder is not recreated anymore. Can't activate FTP server.

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Neuton

Neutron MP folder is not recreated anymore. Can't activate FTP server.

Post by Neuton » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:47 pm

Hi.
I had purchased the Neutron Player licence several years ago. Now I'm using it on a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite with Android 12 and MIUI 13. No external SD card.
As by title, I'd like to save my settings, web radios etc. when I reinstall it but I noticed that the NeutronMP folder was not modified for a long time, thus the settings and other stuff must have been saved somewhere else. Is there a way to recover them? Right now I've just reinstalled the app from scratch and then I lost everything.

Moreover, I was digging here on the forum about the problem of new Android versions not allowing Neutron accessing the media files as it used to. I have no problems with the library because it's not empty. But I wanted to try forcing Neutron to use the data partition of memory with the aim of seeing if the NeutronMP folder would be recreated there. That's how I tried the FTP server workaround (https://neutroncode.com/faq/58-empty-mlib) but that was with no luck. I can setup a FTP link with the wifi network IP of my phone but in Settings--Network--FTP no ftp address appears nor the hamburgher icon is not green as in other threads.

What can the problem be? Thank you in advance!