WebDAV Limits

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
blaubär

Re: WebDAV Limits

Post by blaubär » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:45 am

Dryst wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:57 am
Incidentally my WebDAV source now shows as gray. My guess is the yellow color indicated an issue. Gray represents normal. My SD card content also shows as gray for a source.
A sort description of the management of sources may be found here .

Dryst

Post by Dryst » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:07 am

I just played high definition FLAC files from my pCloud music library. I had to increase both pre-load and buffer to maximum. With the default settings all playback failed. Once I increased both, playback was perfect. The sound quality was perfect. All played file details were displayed on my vehicle's head unit including all tag info and album art. This was perfect!

Dryst

Post by Dryst » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:09 am

I am experiencing one issue. After my scan completes and all WebDAV content shows, playback works with no issue through my vehicle's WiFi Internet connection from my Android smartphone to the head unit of my vehicle. This all works great until I shut off the vehicle. The WiFi Internet connection stops, and Bluetooth playback also stops. Once I restart the vehicle and the connection is returned, I will face issues with WebDAV playback. I just experienced this moments ago.

Neutron gets into a scanning state again, and no playback will work. I am not sure why it thinks it needs to scan again. It spent days scanning already. This also happened after successfully playing Neutron content via WebDAV successfully one day followed by unsuccessful play again the next day. Neutron again gets into a state where it wants to scan again and nothing will play.