User guide

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Gadgety

User guide

Post by Gadgety » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Neutron has a lot of features, and I'm sure the will expand with time. There is a FAQ on your website, but have you considered a user guide to make it even easier to use your software? My wife doesn't want to search FAQ's so a user guide would make it easier for her, and I'm sure there are other users like her.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: User guide

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm

User Guide is always good but I have to split time between new development/bug-fixes and currently it takes a lot of time. So, User Guide is not possible for me at the moment but when it becomes easier with development I am sure it shall be done. FAQ is just a fast way out (compromise) in current situation.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

I would advise Googling by words 'Parametric EQ'm like: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Parametric+EQ

There are no 100% working predefined solutions because there are many different devices with very different audio chips with different frequency response characteristics. So it is better to learn some basic terms what do Frequency, Q, Bandwith settings and it would bring much more fun and desirable results then predefined settings.

Later there are plans to implement graphical EQ tuning window that would simplify Neutron's parametric EQ usage.

skipps1k

Post by skipps1k » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:26 am

i really need a guide for the recorder