tidal integration esp for playlists

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Dom26

tidal integration esp for playlists

Post by Dom26 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:41 am

Bonjour à tous, je n arrive pas à récupérer mes playlists tidal pour lire sur neutron et envoyé sur lecteur réseau, vous avez connu ce problème ?

[ mod : translated with google : Hello everyone, I can't get my tidal playlists to read on neutron and sent to network drive, did you experience this problem? ]

blaubär

Re: Playlist tidal

Post by blaubär » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:53 pm

Could you tell us more about your setup ? Are the Tidal app with its playlist files and the Neutron app on the same device ? Is the directory where the playlist files are located included in an existing Neutron source ? What exactly do you want to send to a network drive ?

Dom26

Post by Dom26 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:32 pm

J ai un abonnement tidal avec des playlists, j aurai aimé les importer dans neutron pour pouvoir les envoyer sur le réseau pour être lu avec mon lecteur réseau volumio. Merci pour votre aide
Bien cordialement

[ mod : translated by google : I have a tidal subscription with playlists, I would have liked to import them into neutron to be able to send them over the network to be read with my volumio network player. Thanks for your help
Best regards ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:03 pm

These tidal playlists - are they in file format ? Are these tidal playlist files on the same device where the Neutron app resides ?

Dom26

Post by Dom26 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:36 am

Bonjour,
J'aurais deux possibilités. Soit lire les 30 go de fichier tidal stockés dans mon smartphone en les important sur neutron pour les envoyer en Bluetooth. Soit importer uniquement les playlist sur neutron pour les faire lire sur le lecteur réseau via le Wifi.
En sachant que les fichiers tidal et neutron sont sur le même smartphone.
Actuellement je tourne avec bubbleupnp mais il ne convertit pas les fichiers masters
Mon blocage est que je n'arrive pas à importer les playlist sur neutron
Merci pour votre attention

[ mod : translated by google :
Hello,
I would have two possibilities. Or read the 30 GB of tidal file stored in my smartphone by importing them to neutron to send them via Bluetooth. Or import only the neutron playlists to have them read on the network drive via Wifi.
Knowing that the tidal and neutron files are on the same smartphone.
Currently I run with bubbleupnp but it does not convert the master files
My problem is that I cannot import the playlists on neutron
thank you for your attention ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:16 am

So, the playlists you want to import into Neutron are on the same device as the neutron app is. And you can't import them. Why ?

Dom26

Post by Dom26 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:34 am

En fait, sur bubbleupnp elles se sont importé automatiquement en cliquant sur l onglet tidal. Et sur neutron j ai pas d onglet tidal et je sais pas comment faire.

[ mode : translated by google : In fact, on bubbleupnp they are imported automatically by clicking on the tidal tab. And on neutron, I don't have a tidal tab and I don't know how to do it. ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Ah ... so you know where the tidal playlists are and you can access them. If you create a source in Neutron that includes them you'd also include some 30 GByte of music files, and for whatever reason you don't want that. Well ... what would you do with the playlists in Neutron if you don't have the music files ?

Dom26

Post by Dom26 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:30 pm

Avec les listes de lecture tidal, je pourrais télécommander mon lecteur réseau via Wi-Fi pour qui me lise ces listes de lecture via internet tidal

[ mod : translated by google : With tidal playlists, I could remotely control my network player via Wi-Fi for who I read these playlists via tidal internet ]

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:47 pm

... and what has all this to do with Neutron ? You don't want to play the music with Neutron but would like to use Neutron to grab playlists from tidal ?