Return to unbound state

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
blaubär

Return to unbound state

Post by blaubär » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Situation : when the conditions that activate binding of profiles or presets end nothing happens

Proposal : profiles and presets should return to the last unbound state
blaubär wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:41 am
lal1 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am
If I link with Your way an EQ Preset with an folder and then I choose another folder, the preset is valid with all other folders...
i.e.: I bind the Preset in folder A (folder includes a lot of mp3 titles) and later I play the music from folder B the preset from A is activ in B and C and so on...
Or must I bind every folder in a EQ preset?
So what happens if you bind folder A to preset A and folder B to preset B and then switch from folder A to folder B, does it then change automatically from preset A to preset B ? If not, that would be a bug.

As to what should happen if you switch from a bound state to an unbound state : I don't think that's specified and would expect Neutron to do nothing, meaning it should keep the current preset. If you want that changed I suggest we treat this as a feature request. What would you expect Neutron to do in a case like this, switch to the preset that was active with the last unbound state ?
lal1 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:40 pm
Thanks. Your solution works. Great help! For future I mean Neutron should use the last state.

Greetings Lal