UI Suggestion: Battery & Clock

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Astell Rozen

UI Suggestion: Battery & Clock

Post by Astell Rozen » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:31 pm

I use Neutron on iBasso DX160 in full-screen mode, because Android navigation buttons are wasting too much space, and also not really required when doing anything in the app (except keyboard).

Enabling full-screen mode also means that status bar is being hidden as well. So how about implementing a pseudo-status bar (or somehow hide navigation buttons but not status bar) for full-screen mode (at least with battery indicator and clock) like it is done in some player apps like MangoPlayer (stock iBasso player app)? I think it will make this app even better.

WitzyZed

Re: UI Suggestion: Battery & Clock

Post by WitzyZed » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:23 am

Defeats the purpose of a full screen mode, for what it's worth. But it would be nice to uncouple the hiding of the status bar and the hiding of the android (back/home/switcher) navbar buttons.
[Request to make them separate options, perhaps?]

rauschkind

Re: UI Suggestion: Battery & Clock

Post by rauschkind » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:48 pm

i support this idea. i use fullscreen mode because without fullscreen my device is hard to use without having virtual buttons, which are using up a large chunk of my screen space.
small clock and battery would not take up a lot of space. it could also be an option for fullscreen configuration so whoever would not want to see it could turn it off.