swipe right->left within media library, swipe up->down issues

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
rauschkind

swipe right->left within media library, swipe up->down issues

Post by rauschkind » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:35 pm

swipe right->left within media library:
i have "swipe screen" enabled. i am mostly very happy with the fuktionality.
however: within the media library i have to use the small < button to get back to the higher level of the database (like from albums back to artists).
could you please add a funktion so swiping right->left serves the same funktion?
swiping left->right here will take me back to the now playing screen, which is cool. swiping right->left seems still unused, however.

swipe up-down issues:
i use fullscreen in neutron, virtual buttons in android. to see clock/batt or show the android virtual buttons i have to swipe up->down. neutron will always interpret this either as a button of the top panel (usually within the media library) or as a swipe right - left (usually from now playing screen). its a minor issue, but i think it would improve the user experience if neutron would try to detect a swipe up-down as os command and then not try to interpret it as a neutron command.
of course, this issue is full-screen exclusive, an option to have battery and time displayed in the top panel would remove most of the reasons to ever swipe up-down