Equalizer Bug due to the Recent Update

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
Caelin1

Equalizer Bug due to the Recent Update

Post by Caelin1 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:11 am

As shown below, some of the equalizers and FRC equalizers have become mixed together. It is only the names of the equalizers that are mixed . Long-pressing any of the repeated equalizers (Retro BLK) shows that each are the same equalizer. (The name changes from Retro BLK to the Rock 10 Band Graphic equalizer and the slider's setting and all are the same as this rock EQ.)

Also, the FRC equalizers are now shown in the 'Equalizer Menu', accessed by long-pressing the bar above the EQ sliders.
EQUALIZERS MENU
EQUALIZERS MENU
Screenshot_20221028-230656_Neutron Player.png (158.7 KiB) Viewed 791 times

blaubär

Re: Equalizer Bug due to the Recent Update

Post by blaubär » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:40 am

Caelin1 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:11 am
As shown below, some of the equalizers and FRC equalizers have become mixed together. It is only the names of the equalizers that are mixed . Long-pressing any of the repeated equalizers (Retro BLK) shows that each are the same equalizer. (The name changes from Retro BLK to the Rock 10 Band Graphic equalizer and the slider's setting and all are the same as this rock EQ.)

Also, the FRC equalizers are now shown in the 'Equalizer Menu', accessed by long-pressing the bar above the EQ sliders.

Screenshot_20221028-230656_Neutron Player.png
I cannot reproduce that, but in the past I had experienced similar issues. Can you access the eq- and frc-xml-files ? I suggest you send them to neutronmp@gmail.com for an analysis.