ideas

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: ideas

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Chris!

Thank you very much for your proposals and thoughts :) I will consider your ideas and will reflect in future releases. Yet to implement other planned features but after that I will think about your proposals:

> Bookmark function for audiobooks.
Ok, will investigate the question. I agree that Neutron's high quality re-sampling will improve low SR audio listening.

> bandwidth expander DSP (like creative crystalizer)
I've read description and it looks like Creative's Crystalizer is a kind of Compressor/Expander DSP. I will consider adding it in the future.

> fullscreen curve EQ with control points
Will think about it ;)

> better widget an lockscreen controls
This is planned and will be done. Especially widget.

> more skins
Was thinking about offering this possibility but first need to complete planned features. This capability will come as last one when everything else will function okay.

> vst host
VST support exists in Neutron's audio core, namely VST3. But all depends on wish of Steinberg (http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/technologies/vst3) company who makes SDK. Currently they provide support only for Windows platform. If they decide to go for Android platform then Neutron will support VST3 effects right away.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

UnaSalusVictus

Post by UnaSalusVictus » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:18 am

would LOVE the book mark function infact, i would love to have the option to replace the shuffle/repeat buttons with bookmark related buttons even..

I listen to audio books ALOT and would LOVE to have a working bookmark function in neutron.

and the combo of viper4android and neutron allow me to deal with some low bitrate poor quality audio books without wanting to use an icepick on my eardrumb.

I really hope you can add a bookmark feature like rockbox uses.

infact, if you use the same method/file type rockbox uses, it would allow people like myself who also use rockboxed players to copy our bookmark files over ;)

if you google "Rockbox for android" you can take a look...its far from perfect, for one thing..the stock themes suck...but its still beta so....(and will be for a long time to come im sure..)
the one place rockbox beats neutron seems to be bookmarks...(i also find them useful when switchng between music and audio books)

TYA

Post by TYA » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi Dmitry

How about PCM to DSD real-time conversion during playback?
I hear the difference with ext dac if it is feed by dsd signal than a pcm signal.
As I know only Onkyo hf player now having that function.
Pls consider bring that function to neutron.

RG

m-i-c-k-e-y

Post by m-i-c-k-e-y » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Very nice with the VST Plugin support

Second to that on DSD/PCM upsampling please.

Another feature i would like to be implemented is: SACD ISO support.