Support questions for Neutron Recorder only.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Except you. In your Player Manual, there're some typos thought. For example, "What is "APG" and how it is used" - should read "AGP".
Please write similar Manual for the Recorder. Meanwhile, can you here explain the following:
1. What is AGP for the recorder and how it works? Especially jointly with AGC, or when Mic Gain is increased manually by slider?
2. Pls explain the List of Devices options meaning in Recording Settings (see screenshot).
- Does it override Device user choice in Settings - Audio Hardware?
- Where the app reads from the default frequency value in the Audio Hardware specs list?
- What Frequency (Device) user choice does? Does changing frequency result in (hardware or software?) resampling, if only one frequency is shown in Audio Hardware spec?
3. What option Compressor means in User Interface - DSP Effects?
4. What Spectrum Analyzer does in addition to visual help?
As for the player, "compressor" means compression of the dynamics range, and I'd venture the guess that if it also should be available in the recorder then it does the same there while recording. And a spectrum analyzer shows the spectrum for those who would like to see it, may be helpful for controlling purposes, e.g. to see a 20kHz-disturbance which you don't hear.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest