Stealth mode

Support questions for Neutron Recorder only.
gialandra

Re: Stealth mode

Post by gialandra » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:08 am

Today I will try to start recording and leave it in the background and see if after 4/5 hours it is still active. It seems to me that to check its activity in the backgroud it is sufficient to press the microphone icon for voice entry of the text: if the recorder is recording the voice entry is not available.
I saw that in the application settings there is an option called "Service - keep process running in background". Do you know what it is for and if it is useful in these cases?

blaubär

Post by blaubär » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:39 am

gialandra wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:08 am
I saw that in the application settings there is an option called "Service - keep process running in background". Do you know what it is for and if it is useful in these cases?
Might help, but might also cause problems :
RobSys wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:10 am
I think I've solved the problem... I had enabled the "Service" option which kept the Neutron process running in the background.

Disabling it, and rebooting the player, seems to have fixed the problem...

gialandra

Post by gialandra » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:16 am

OK thanks. I will report the results of the test to you.

gialandra

Post by gialandra » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:28 pm

I tried two or three recordings for up to 5 hours with the phone working normally and the recorder didn't stop even after calls. I used it at default settings and without any notification of its work. Maybe it works the same way on other phones.