Music source switching

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Jhinuk

Music source switching

Post by Jhinuk » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help. I checked FAQ but couldn't find anything. I am using Neutron in my Pioneer XDP100, Android DAP. I like this player more than the player that it came with. The main reason for choosing Neutron is the DSD support and Media Server support. The Pioneer player does not support Network streaming. I have my Hi-Res music including DSD files in a Seagate Personal cloud and play music from it on my DAP when I'm home. The local SD Cards contain some of the same files. So what I want to do is switch between the source as needed. I saw the source can be selected using radio buttons. But even when I selected the media server only, (after I have already selected the SD card and deselected) It still showed both files e.g. the same song twice. Is this switching possible? I understand that this could be an issue just for me. For now, my solution is to use Neutron when I play from the media server and use the default player when I play from the local storage. I would love to not have to use the default player at all.

I am still using the trial version and plan to purchase soon.

Thanks in advance.

benoit

Re: Music source switching

Post by benoit » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:52 am

Hi. In the source selecting section, push on the source you don't need. It's becoming red and this source is deselecred. Bye