Easier way to delete files

Submit your proposals and ideas here.
moimeme

Easier way to delete files

Post by moimeme » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm a Fan of Neutron, for many reasons, mainly the sound quality.

I'm a DJ, and I use Neutron on my smartphone, mainly while I drive, so I could use a fast way to delete files, physically. The only way I know is to long press the file and then choosing, and confirming deletion. This is not a very practical (or safe) way to do it while driving.

Is there any way to add a delete button to the main Neutron screen? If not available already, are there any plans for adding such an option?

Best regards, and thanks in advance!

animani

Re: Easier way to delete files

Post by animani » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:45 pm

I was also looking into a good solution for this. Developers need to keep in mind that deleting a file while playing will cause a sound glitch and stops the playing music. It would be great that once you click the delete icon it would first move to next song then deletes the chosen one to be deleted. Obviously we would need some kind of safety measure so you don't delete music by mistake. You could also have a temp folder with deleted music that has been removed but trash not emptied. That will make sure you empty the trash when you are 100% sure whats in there.

vipser

Re: Easier way to delete files

Post by vipser » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am

moimeme wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm a Fan of Neutron, for many reasons, mainly the sound quality.

I'm a DJ, and I use Neutron on my smartphone, mainly while I drive, so I could use a fast way to delete files, physically. The only way I know is to long press the file and then choosing, and confirming deletion. This is not a very practical (or safe) way to do it while driving.

Is there any way to add a delete button to the main Neutron screen? If not available already, are there any plans for adding such an option?

Best regards, and thanks in advance!
YEAH fully agree with you! Lets make donation to Developer, maybe he will do it much faster.