How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Report bugs and unexpected behavior here.
stix
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by stix » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:24 am

Hi Guys ~

After installing Neutron on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and connecting a USB C Earphone,
the like following Notifications appears on the display.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open the Neutron app to Do you want
process the Samsung USB C Earphone?

○ Always open Neutron with Samsung USB C Earphone.


Cancel I ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Whenever I plug in my USB C Earphone to the Tab S6, this reminder keeps display, which is inconvenient.

Please tell me how to disable this notification.

Neutron 알림.jpg
Neutron 알림.jpg (49.99 KiB) Viewed 366 times

blaubär
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by blaubär » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:46 am

Open Settings > Connections and Controls > Play if Output Attached and uncheck all entries. Does that help ?

stix
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by stix » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:23 pm

Thank you.
However, a notification appears even if "Play if Output Attached" settings is all disabled.

blaubär
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by blaubär » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:21 pm

stix wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:23 pm
Thank you.
However, a notification appears even if "Play if Output Attached" settings is all disabled.
Does Neutron appear on the list of standard apps ?

Screenshot_20200204-171923_Permission controller-257x504.jpg
Screenshot_20200204-171923_Permission controller-257x504.jpg (28.77 KiB) Viewed 356 times

stix
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by stix » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am

Yes....!
It's in the standard app list.

There seems to be a bug in Neutron.

On smart devices with a 3.5mm earphone jack, The above phenomenon is not found.

However, Recently at smart devices that output sound through a USB-C type audio jack instead of a 3.5mm earphone jack this problem occurs commonly.

In addition to that, if Audio Oversampling is set to ratio 4x or 8x, the sound output will be cut, cut, cut off.... intermittently.

Currently my Android build version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is 9.

blaubär
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by blaubär » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:05 am

stix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am
Yes....!
It's in the standard app list.

There seems to be a bug in Neutron.

On smart devices with a 3.5mm earphone jack, The above phenomenon is not found.

However, Recently at smart devices that output sound through a USB-C type audio jack instead of a 3.5mm earphone jack this problem occurs commonly.
Well, whatever the reason for neutron to be in the standard app list, remove it. Does that help ?

blaubär
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by blaubär » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:09 am

stix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am
In addition to that, if Audio Oversampling is set to ratio 4x or 8x, the sound output will be cut, cut, cut off.... intermittently.
Then don't set it that high. When you activate oversampling, the DSP ( digital sigal processing ) will use more computational power, that might be a problem for the device. As to the question of whether to activate oversampling at all, see my commects in https://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 100#p13839

stix
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by stix » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:58 pm

blaubär wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:09 am
stix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am
In addition to that, if Audio Oversampling is set to ratio 4x or 8x, the sound output will be cut, cut, cut off.... intermittently.
Then don't set it that high. When you activate oversampling, the DSP ( digital sigal processing ) will use more computational power, that might be a problem for the device. As to the question of whether to activate oversampling at all, see my commects in https://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 100#p13839
Thank you...
Oversampling I will review about.

stix
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by stix » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:04 pm

blaubär wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:05 am
stix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am
Yes....!
It's in the standard app list.

There seems to be a bug in Neutron.

On smart devices with a 3.5mm earphone jack, The above phenomenon is not found.

However, Recently at smart devices that output sound through a USB-C type audio jack instead of a 3.5mm earphone jack this problem occurs commonly.
Well, whatever the reason for neutron to be in the standard app list, remove it. Does that help ?
Oops...
I was mistaken for application items as standard apps.
Where is the standard app list ????

blaubär
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

Re: How do I disable Neutron connection notifications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ???

Post by blaubär » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:04 pm

stix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:04 pm
I was mistaken for application items as standard apps.
Where is the standard app list ????
That depends on device and os, for Samsung this here might help :
https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobi ... n-android/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests