Ability to read cue file broken

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
beavis5706

Ability to read cue file broken

Post by beavis5706 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 am

This app used to be able to play a single wav w/cue file. This no longer works. File starts to play but track times are completely off. You switch to next track and end up in the middle of some other track. Force stopped, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, delete Neuton MP folder from SD card. None of this works. Problem has been occurring on my Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-1545

Decided to test on my old phone Samsung Galaxy Proclaim, Straight Talk phone w/no service, used for music playback purposes only. Playback with single wav file w/cue worked fine with version installed in June. Installed latest version and now the same problem occurs. Broken playback with a single wav w/cue. Tested on 2 different phones, same result. This problem is 100% on your end.

Edit: Have to download version 1.80.1 off internet to get working version. Version 1.80.1 plays single wav w/cue just fine. Somewhere between this version and version before latest one this function was broken.

You should offer a way to download older versions. I am sure you are against people pirating this software. However I had to find a pirated version just to get Neutron working again. 90% of the music on my phone are single wav's w/cue. It was either look for pirated version or not use Neutron at all. I had no choice.

beavis5706

Re: Ability to read cue file broken

Post by beavis5706 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:47 am

Fixed with November 5th update. Thanks.