WAVE track change noise

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Radracer

WAVE track change noise

Post by Radracer » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:01 am

Hi All,

I have found that since the latest updates in October this year, there is a white noise/popping sound between the wave file song changes. This didn't happen before the latest updates.
I have set preamp to 0 etc, but no change.

Is there anything you can advise me to try, or wait for future update that may solve this?
Does anyone else also find this happening?
There is no problem when changing tracks on other file formats, but I have a lot of ripped CD albums on my phone.

I really want to keep the files as wave files on my phone for maximum quality etc, I know some people may recommend to try a different format, but that just doesn't make sense to me as the sound only started happening very recently after the updates, so there was a working set up in the past.

I don't mind waiting for next update to solve it, but would like to know in advance if that is something I can expect, or need to change settings/file format on my side for it to change tracks silently.

Thanks and regards,

R

beavis5706

Re: WAVE track change noise

Post by beavis5706 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:20 am

Same problem here playing wav files on latest version. Had to roll back to older version for an unrelated problem http://neutronmp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3179. When I rolled back to older version the WAVE track change noise went away. So this is a problem with new version, not any settings you have wrong.

Radracer

Post by Radracer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:37 am

Cheers for the reply!

Yeah, am living with it now, but if no updates in near future I will roll back... its not a huge problem, just especially when travelling on a plane or other noisy environment when volume is louder than usual, it is quite uncomfortable on the ears (using headphones).

I see you had other issues with it, best of luck, still love the player, its great :)

beavis5706

Post by beavis5706 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:45 am

Fixed with November 5th update. No more pops in between wav files for me.

Radracer

Post by Radracer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 am

Fixed, awesome!

Thanks beavis5706 and Neutron : )