A2DP BT problem

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
frank_li

A2DP BT problem

Post by frank_li » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi,

I found a problem with A2DP in my car. When I start NP after the connection is established everything works fine, but when I switch then my car off, while NP is running, NP stops playing, what is Ok, but when I start then the car again NP is not using A2DP anymore. I have to completely close NP and restart it again to get the connection back. I don't have this behavior with other MP3 players, so I guess it's NP related.

Regards

Frank

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: A2DP BT problem

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Thank you very much for comments. I will have a look to the issue.

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 am

Hi guys! :) Just to inform, BT problem existed and was fixed. I was testing it on ICS with GT-9100. Fixes are backwards compatible to 2.1. I am planning to make release 1.49.2 tomorrow. Please test after you get it and inform if your BT issues are also fixed.

frank_li

Post by frank_li » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:28 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Hi guys! :) Just to inform, BT problem existed and was fixed. I was testing it on ICS with GT-9100. Fixes are backwards compatible to 2.1. I am planning to make release 1.49.2 tomorrow. Please test after you get it and inform if your BT issues are also fixed.
Great to hear :D

Just one question, I'm using the NEON version, so when I update is it necessary to first update from the Android market and then using the download from here or can I directly use the download to update?

Regards

Frank

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Frank, once you see update notification simply update from web site directly.

frank_li

Post by frank_li » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 pm

dmitrykos wrote:Frank, once you see update notification simply update from web site directly.
Hi Dmitry,

I did that with 1.50, but after installing the NEON version, the NeutronMP widgets are gone and NeutronMP shows up in Market/My apps as not installed.
This happens also when I first update from the market and then install the NEON version.

I have Android 2.2 BTW.

Regards,

Frank

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi Frank!

Looks like your version of OS is misbehaving. When I had 2.2 on Galaxy S I did not have such problems. Unfortunately I can't do much about it as it concerns operations of Android Market app mostly.

Best regards,
Dmitry.

frank_li

Post by frank_li » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 am

frank_li wrote:Hi,

I found a problem with A2DP in my car. When I start NP after the connection is established everything works fine, but when I switch then my car off, while NP is running, NP stops playing, what is Ok, but when I start then the car again NP is not using A2DP anymore. I have to completely close NP and restart it again to get the connection back. I don't have this behavior with other MP3 players, so I guess it's NP related.

Regards

Frank
Still the same problem with 1.5.0 :(

Regards

Frank