[NOT BUG] serious - i can not stop and close the mp ! help

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
emporos

[NOT BUG] serious - i can not stop and close the mp ! help

Post by emporos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 am

Hi there, i am not new on android apps or smartphone devices , i really appreciate the high quality of this player and like a music lover and Audio magazin contributor in Italy i am very happy to see somebody still working for " decent" audio in a digitallydownrating music trend . I have a problem and i feel stupid how simple it is , i own a Samsung S3 with a 32 gb memory , when the player is on i can not see anywhere a STOP button or option !!! Further i dont know how to quit the app when i do not need listen anymore , thanks for your help , Luca

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: serious - i can not stop and close the mp ! help

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi Luca!

If you exit Neutron's UI with BACK button it will destroy its activity (UI) but background service will remain working. So you need to terminate service. But, in Neutron you could disable in Settings -> [Service] and after you exit with BACK button Neutron will close own service completely in 30 minutes time if it worked less than 30 minutes and in 5 minutes time if >30 minutes.

If you exit with HOME button then you can find Neutron in the list of active apps.

There is no need to force close it as it can damage the database (very low probability).

Best regards,
Dmitry.

emporos

Post by emporos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi dimitri , thanks for your help , if i have understand there is NOT a button to stop music and it can not immediately close completely , right ?

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Yes, correct. But if you make Service setting off in Neutron's settings then Neutron will close self completely within 5 minutes if you do not have music playing and active wake timer. Just exit UI and Neutron will close its process a bit later on.