neutron player for playing spinning classes

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
tamirdavidi

neutron player for playing spinning classes

Post by tamirdavidi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm

hi,
i am a spinning instructor, I used neutron player for playing spinning classes in the previous version.
In the previous version, there was a big "time left" clock on the playlist and it was perfect. I could stay far from the tablet and see the "time left" of every song and be in control. since the new version, the app is no longer useful to me.
I could live with a bigger font on the playlist with option to choose between "time left" and "time passed" out of a total song time, and song advancement bar, or having the option to bring up the old big "time left".
please consider making those options available.

Simmelweiser

Re: Re:

Post by Simmelweiser » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:39 am

Well, one option is to decide on a playlist before your class, and you could use the now playing screen to tell you how much is left on each track. If you already have the songs lined up in order, maybe that could work..

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: neutron player for playing spinning classes

Post by dmitrykos » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply due to vacation.

> I could live with a bigger font on the playlist with option to choose between "time left" and "time passed" out of a total song time

If you press done/left timers on the sides of the progress bar the font becomes bigger. Is it still small for your needs?

tamirdavidi

Post by tamirdavidi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

yes, still small. it was perfect before when the timer was big, i could stay far away from the tablet and still see the time.
being able to change the font size on the playlist would be good...

tamirdavidi

Post by tamirdavidi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

actually, font size is not that bad, just have to solve the tab 3 sound issue on my other post and i could live with it.